Living in a tropical country like the Philippines can really be challenging. The weather can be really tricky. It can be cold in the morning, rain hard at noon, and be very hot in the afternoon and evening. Good thing, Uniqlo is brilliant enough to come up to a new product that will help us get through the day fresh and cool! World, let’s welcome Uniqlo Airism!
Here are five reasons why you should switch from cotton to Uniqlo Airism now!
1. It’s moisture-wicking so you wont have to worry about getting sweaty under your polo shirt.
2. Its lightweight fabric is like second skin-perfect for our ever changing weather.
3. It keeps you dry, smooth and cool so you can take on any day without feeling sticky.
4. Feel cool-to-the-touch comfort when you put it on-ideal for staying cool everywhere!
5. Its the innerwear you need to make you look and feel cool all day!
So there you have it guys! Honestly, I’ve been wearing it non stop ever since after the Spring Summer 2018 Press Preview. It’s just perfect for me as a public school teacher who’s always on constant heat! So try it now for PHP 590.
Credits to Uniqlo Philippines Instagram Page for the 5 reasons why you need to wear Airism.
What I wore:
Sunnies: Sunnies Studios Laguna
Top: Uniqlo Broadcloth Shortsleeves shirt
Innerwear: Uniqlo Airism Crewneck Shirt
Jacket: Uniqlo Fullzip Hoodie
Pants: Uniqlo Ezy Ankle Pants
Shoes: Milanos Mules
Photos taken by:
Chelsea B. Gornot
Micah N. Reyes